Our Bite-Size series is now available in Print, full colour, and includes audio with each book.
Moosicology is Music education filled with fun for children aged 0-7 years; teaching Music theory through the Moosicology method. Moosicology lessons are filled with colourful characters, stories & songs.
Moosicology is the first and only home education method that teaches children ages 0-7 real music skills through specifically designed songs, stories and colourful pictures.
Moosicology makes learning fun!
* Lesson One: Introduction to notes
* Lesson Two: Time Signature,
* Lesson Three: The 4/4 Time,
* Lesson Four: The Common Time: Playing the 4/4 Beat,
* Lesson Five: The 3/4 Time,
* Lesson Six: Note Value,
* Lesson Seven: Backbeat,
* Lesson Eight: Syncopation,
* Lesson Nine: Shuffle Note,
* Lesson Ten: Minor Scale,
* Lesson Eleven: Major Scale,
* Lesson Twelve: Major and Minor Key,
* Lesson Thirteen: Melody, Harmony and Chord,
* Lesson Fourteen: Circle of Fifths,
* Lesson Fifteen: Extended Chords,
* Lesson 16: Slow and Fast Tempo