Moosicology is Music education filled with fun for children aged 0 to 7 years; teaching Music theory through the Moosicology method. Moosicology lessons are filled with colourful characters, stories & songs.
Moosicology created the audio Lessons 1 – 16 for all those children that “can’t get enough of our playful songs & stories” & want to listen where ever they go!
Moosicology the first and only home education collection that teaches your child aged 0-7 real music skills through specifically designed songs, stories and colourful pictures.
Making learning fun!
* Lesson One: Introduction to notes
* Lesson Two: Time Signature,
* Lesson Three: The 4/4 Time,
* Lesson Four: The Common Time: Playing the 4/4 Beat,
* Lesson Five: The 3/4 Time,
* Lesson Six: Note Value,
* Lesson Seven: Backbeat,
* Lesson Eight: Syncopation,
* Lesson Nine: Shuffle Note,
* Lesson Ten: Minor Scale,
* Lesson Eleven: Major Scale,
* Lesson Twelve: Major and Minor Key,
* Lesson Thirteen: Melody, Harmony and Chord,
* Lesson Fourteen: Circle of Fifths,
* Lesson Fifteen: Extended Chords,
* Lesson 16: Slow and Fast Tempo